About the program:
The Career Links Path2Career Program is a 6 week personalised career mentoring service designed to assist young people to find their dream career and transition successfully into further education or employment.
The program will help participants transition successfully through:
- 6 one-on-one career mentoring sessions
- Industry engagement
- 6 months of ongoing career support
The program is perfect for you if you are:
- Completing year 12 and are unsure of your future career
- Not eligible for government assistance
- Leaving or considering leaving high school
During 6 one-on-one career mentoring sessions, your career mentor will help you:
- Discover career options that best suit your interests, values and personality
- Explore further study and employment options
- Learn Job search skills (navigating the job market, writing a resume and interview prep)
- Develop a career action plan
During the program, Career Links will:
- Assist you to engage with industry
- Provide opportunities for industry and further education visits
- Invite guest speakers to share their inspirational stories
Ongoing career support:
Career Links will provide ongoing career advice and support to for 6 months after the program.
To kickstart their career, Career Links will award 5 lucky participants who have completed the program a $2000 scholarship. Scholarship recipients will receive 12 months of ongoing career advice and support.
The scholarship will go towards study and employment related fees such as uniforms, tools and textbooks etc.
This will be negotiated with successful scholarship recipients.
How to register:
1. To secure your place in the program, complete the below registration form